At SocialNicole we believe in helping people and businesses bring their unique talents to the world to help make the world a better place. We are committed to working with brands we believe in that are doing amazing things to change the world in their own way. We are proud of our team of the best and brightest in digital marketing, websites and graphic design to provide customers with cutting-edge digital marketing services.
As a fast growing virtual agency, we provide our team with flexible working arrangements and exciting career growth opportunities.
We are currently hiring a digital and social media marketing assistant located in the Minneapolis / Saint Paul area…if you are interested in a fast-paced, interesting, flexible marketing/communications position where you will always be learning new things and have opportunity for career growth – read on!
We are looking for a college graduate with a degree in marketing, communications, journalism, English or a similar field with an interest in a career path in Social Media / Digital Marketing.
This is an approximate 30 hour per week position with potential to grow into a full-time role rapidly. The right candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills (including proofreading), have working knowledge of networking channels (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) and have excellent organization skills.
- Create messaging for social media channels
- Assist in managing day-to-day activities on social media channels
- Assist in social media and online marketing campaign planning and execution
- Assist in public relations, reporter outreach, writing press releases and more!
- Assist in online event planning, messaging and execution
- Assist in writing copy for website, emails and any other part of the organization
- Audience communications
- Updating WordPress website and publishing blog posts
- Organizing photos, event messaging, donor and member outreach and more
- Writing for blogs and newsletters
- Other tasks as assigned
- Strong project management and organizational skills; ability to multi-task
- Strong writing skills, including proofreading skills
- Basic knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written format
- Team player, with the confidence to take risks and dive into new projects, head first
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Google Docs
- Attention to details and deadlines
- Ability to work remotely
- Ability to work independently, be self-driven and motivated
- Responsible, goal oriented, focused and cause-driven
- Live in Minneapolis / Saint Paul area
This is an entry level hourly position the pay is $15/hour. The position will be approximately 25-30 hours per week to start, with potential to grow into a full-time position with benefits.
Interested in this opportunity? Send an email inquiry by 2/9/19 to email@example.com and include:
- cover letter – be specific as to why you want to work for SocialNicole (this should be the text of the email you send for application)
- writing sample
- links to social media accounts
- resume or a link to your updated LinkedIn page (LI page preferred over resume)
Applicants that do not send all required application material as outlined above will not be considered.